Sorted Portal User Guide
The Sorted Portal is a web-based tool that enables you to monitor and manage multiple aspects of your business's delivery operations. The Portal integrates seamlessly into your business, enabling you to dispatch parcels around the globe, obtain detailed data on your delivery partners’ performance, and view all your carrier tracking events into easy-to-understand information, arming you with the data to avert customer disappointment.
The Sorted Portal enables you to:
- View and monitor information about shipments throughout their delivery life cycle.
- View and address issues with shipments that have been dispatched.
- Create shipments manually.
- Allocate, manifest, and cancel shipments manually.
- Configure allocation windows and cut-off times.
- Configure carrier settings, such as carrier accounts, carrier services, and carrier service groups.
- Configure operational settings, such as multi-tenancy, shipping locations with operational calendars, packaging sizes, users and roles, shipping modes, and shipping rules.
This page provides help and support for PRO version 2 (Shipments). As PRO v2 is currently in development, content may be updated as and when necessary.
For support on PRO v1 (Consignments), click here.
- Getting Started - Explains how to set up a Sorted Portal account and access the portal itself.
- Managing Existing Shipments - Explains how to view and edit shipment details.
- Creating New Shipments - Explains how to create a new shipment.
- Viewing Shipment Groups - Explains how to manage your existing shipment groups.
- Managing Allocation Windows - Explains how to configure allocation window exclusions and cut-off times.
- Managing Users and Roles - Explains how to create new users and assign user permissions.
- Managing Shipping Locations - Explains how to view shipping locations for your organisation, and how to configure collection calendars for those locations.
- Managing Carrier Services - Explains how to view all enabled carrier services for your platform and combine those services into carrier service groups.
- Managing Tenants and Channels - Explains how to set up multiple brands or sub-companies within the Sorted platform.
- Managing Shipping Rules - Explains how to configure shipping rules for carriers, carrier services, and shipping locations
- Managing Shipping Modes - Explains how to model shipping patterns by configuring shipping modes.
- Viewing Carrier Account Settings - Explains how to to view your organisation's carrier service groups