Calling REACT's APIs
SortedREACT's APIs enable you to integrate REACT functionality into your own systems and sites. This section explains how to call REACT's API endpoints.
API Headers in REACT
To call any of REACT's APIs, you'll need an API key. You can create one from the Settings > API Keys tab in the REACT UI.
For more information on getting a REACT API key, see the Setting up API keys section of the Settings page.
To use your API key, include it in an
x-api-key header when making an API call. We also recommend that you include JSON
Accept headers too, as REACT only works with JSON data.
REACT offers the following API endpoints:
|Register Shipments||Register shipments for tracking|
|Get Shipment by Shipment ID||Retrieve shipment details by REACT Shipment ID|
|Get Shipments||Retrieve shipment details by tracking or custom reference|
|Update Shipment||Update shipment details|
|Delete Shipment||Delete a shipment|
|Get Tracking Events by Shipment ID||Retrieve all shipment tracking events for a specified shipment|
|Get Event||Retrieve events by REACT Event ID|
|Get Shipment Events||Retrieve events by date range, references and carrier|
|Get Shipment Events by Shipment ID||Retrieve event details by REACT Shipment ID|
|Get Shipment States History||Retrieve a shipment's shipment state history|
- Registering Shipments - Explains how to use the Register Shipments endpoint and the SFTP bulk upload service to add shipments to REACT.
- Retrieving Shipment and Event Data - Explains how to get data from the Shipment, Tracking, and Events APIs.
- Updating Shipments - Explains how to use the Update Shipment API to update and existing shipment's details.
- Error Codes - Explains the various error codes that REACT can return.
- Calculated Events - Explains how REACT calculates events, and how those events affect shipments.