The SortedREACT UI gives a graphical front-end to REACT, enabling administrators to configure the system and also offering shipment monitoring functions for users with Marketing and Dashboard user permissions. This section of the site explains how to use the UI's various functions.
Accessing the REACT UI
To access the REACT UI, first navigate to
app.sorted.com/login to display the login panel.
Enter your Email and Password and click Login to open the Home Dashboard page.
You must have a REACT account set up in order to log in to the UI. If you do not have an account set up, contact your REACT administrator.
Each REACT customer has a primary user. This is the "original" admin user that was created during the initial customer setup process. For any login issues with your primary account, contact Sorted support.
For more information on user management in REACT, see the User Management page.
UI Help Contents
The PRO UI enables you to perform the following tasks:
- Managing Webhooks - REACT's webhooks notify you of shipping events proactively. Whenever a shipment enters a selected state, REACT will send that shipment’s data to you, thereby enabling you to build services such as push notifications as email alerts.
- Configuring Settings - The UI's Settings page enables you to configure API keys, SFTP accounts, carrier connectors and custom state labels.
- User Management - The UI's User Management page enables admin users to invite new users within their organisation, define user permissions, and revoke user access.
- Monitoring Shipments - The dashboard offers advanced monitoring features, enabling you to view shipment locations on a map and drill down to get information on individual shipments.
- Creating Tracking Pages - REACT's Create Tracking Page feature enables you to build branded shipment tracking pages in minutes, with no coding required.
- Configuring Notifications - REACT's Notifications feature enables you to set up automated email and SMS delivery notifications for your customers without any development work.
- Grouping Shipments - REACT shipment groups help you to track orders that will take more than one shipment to fulfil.